I made it cause I wanted something different and I am native American so why not try it so that’s how I made this and next time I will try adding cauliflower to it.
2 package skinless chicken breast
1 big broccoli crown
5 slices american cheese (opitional)
1 big bag shredded cheddar cheese
3 different color bell peppers
2 boxes rice o roni low sodium chicken flavor
1 large onion
1 casserole baking dish
2 packaged 8oz Philadelphia cream cheese
- Chop up the raw chicken into cubes I usually take off the fat.
- Chop up all the veggies such as the onion, bell peppers, and broccoli.
- Next cook all the chicken fully and then put the cooked chicken into a big mixing bowl then cook the veggies. Also by this time the rice should be done add the seasonings before you mix it in with the veggies and chicken.
- Then mix all that together then start adding the cream cheese and shredded cheese.
- After all that’s done on your casserole baking dish make sure you butter all of the sides and around and bottom add the mixture then add the American cheese which is optional.
- Bake on for a 350°F oven for about 35 to 45 mins until the cheeses are melted.